We offer quality roofing replacement services at an affordable price. Whether you need a new roof in your home or you need to replace the roof, our expert team will help you. Let our team of dedicated and professional roofers help you with all of your roofing needs.
How Can I Tell if My Roof Needs to be Replaced?
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped – Different shingles react differently to weather conditions. The first thing you need to check if whether shingles are in a good shape especially after a rough storm. They need to lie flat against the roof; any sign of damage can be concerning.
- Bald spots where granules are missing – If a roof is new, there will be lots of granules in the gutters and downspouts. But, if a roof has existed for a while, this can be concerning. If if you notice there are lots of granules in the gutters, this means that the roof needs replacement soon. It is a clear indication that the product is at the end of its life.
- You can see broken or damaged flashing – Flashing is a very important part of the roof. It is used to seal the seams from the weather. You can find it around skylights, chimneys and around vents so these are the first places to check. Cracks can be very dangerous as they will ultimately lead to leaks. Furthermore, if your home is a bit older, there is a good chance that an obsolete material was being used for flashing. When you replace the roof, make sure to use metal flashing instead.
- The roof just looks old and worn – Sometimes, you don’t even have to climb on the roof to realize that it needs a replacement. The roof has to be changed at least once in every 20 years. If your roof has served for more than that, it will start showing signs of wear and tear. Make sure to replace it before something bad happens and moisture starts affecting your home.
- The roof got moss – While the roof is used to protect your home from rain and snow, it is not normal that there would be too much moisture. Moss is a clear indication that your roof is getting old. Trapped moisture, rot, and sagging can be cause for concern.
How We Can Help
Talk to us and we’ll give you a FREE INSPECTION! After all, you don’t want your old roof to fall or cause injuries. Get your roofing replacement task done quickly and efficiently, Get a FREE Estimate today!!
All Roofing Replacement Services Includes:
- Free honest assessments and estimates – We will check the extent of damage and give you a proper assessment of the roof. Whether you need or you don’t need a replacement, we will let you know.
- Quick turn times on proposals and scheduling (or even on emergencies) – Based on your needs, we will make a proposal. Naturally, this proposal will be according to your financial means and esthetic requirements. Once we start the project, we are rarely late. In fact, most of our customers are stunned by our efficiency and time management.
- The quality materials used for your roof – No matter what type of a material you decided to go with, we will make sure that you get it rather cheap. At the same time, these materials will be of high-quality. We know all the companies on the market and we can ensure that you get just the right roof, at the just the right price.